- Are you looking for a gap-year job and are ready to hit the road for up to 10 months?
- Ever wanted to see more… much more of the East-Australian mainland as well as possibly Tasmania… And get paid to do it?
- Are you ready for a once-in-a-lifetime job?
- Are you driven by the idea of making a difference in the lives of others?
- Do you have a good friend or relative who might want embark on such an adventure with you?
Join Motivational Media and get paid to tour Australian High Schools making a significant difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of young people.
Every year we are on the lookout for enthusiastic crew to help run our presentations.
You don’t have to be super-tech savvy or a professional public speaker, we hire on GOOD ATTITUDE! We train the rest.
- Attend a 2 week training time in Deception Bay, Brisbane during mid January – learning all aspects of the job.
- Drive a company van throughout most States of Australia, traveling in teams of two (a current Manual Car License is required).
- Be in regular communication with the Tour Manager.
- Set up and operate a 3 projector, 3 screen multi-media production at high schools, occasional churches and other institutions (and be able to co-ordinate a crew of volunteer students to help set up).
- Maintain a positive client relationship with principals, teachers, youth directors and students.
- Keep accurate business and reporting records.
- Work with the Tour Manager to keep the van and equipment properly maintained.
- Stay in Motels/Tourist Parks (for the most part) otherwise in homes when working with other organisations.
- And most of all enjoy themselves seeing Australia.
The usual length of the commitment is from mid January till October but this may be altered if the need arises. If you are interested….
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts